Tuesday, June 19, 2007

6. A Little Less Fuzzy

I gave notice today. My old job behind me, I will be going back to being a full-time telecommuter. It means the road trip will be a working vacation.

Which means I can work from anywhere. Just give me an internet connection and I am good to go.

Planning the trip is a game of connect the dots. I finally know where some of the dots are going to be. And I know what I'll be driving, and who will be with me. Mostly.

Sometime around July 9 I'll spend a week in Silicon Valley, getting knit in with my new cohorts. And visiting old friends, of course.

Afternoon of July 20th I need to be at MSP to pick up Jake.

From July 21-28 we'll all be at the lake.

Jake and I have the next week to ourselves, travelling around the Great Lakes States, whatever we want. August 4 we are back in St. Paul to see a concert at the Excel Center (or something).

August 5th I pick up Nina at Midway, drop Jake off at Sports Broadcasting camp, and head back toward Arizona.

Pretty much be gone for a little over a month.

Well, those are the broad strokes of it anyhow.

No comments: